A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hollander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hollander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hollander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hollander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hollander practice?
Dr. Michael Hollander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encino, CA.
See Encino Orthopedic Surgeons.