A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hollander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hollander Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hollander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hollander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Hollander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Michael Hollander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hollander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encino, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.