A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hollander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hollander is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hollander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hollander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollander graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hollander has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Hollander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hollander practice?
- Dr. Michael Hollander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hollander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Encino, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.