Learn more about Dr. Michael Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Holliday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holliday
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holliday Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holliday, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bell's Palsy
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Hearing Disorders
- Skull Base Cancer
- Skull Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holliday has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Holliday MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Holliday practice?
- Dr. Michael Holliday has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Holliday practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.