A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Holman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Holman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Holman MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Holman practice?
- Dr. Michael Holman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Holman practices Surgery near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Harrisburg Surgeons.