A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Holman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Holman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Holman graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Holman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Holy Spirit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Holman MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Holman practice?
- Dr. Michael Holman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Holman practices Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.