A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Huang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- Centura Health / St Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Juichi Huang MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Huang practice?
- Dr. Michael Huang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Huang practices Internal Medicine near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Junction, CO.
See Colorado Springs Internists.