A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hunter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunter graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hunter has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay Hunter DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Hunter practice?
- Dr. Michael Hunter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Hunter practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.