Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist

27800 Medical Center Rd
Ste 126
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
949-364-2154
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
Aug 29th, 2013

Usually takes two weeks to get an appointment since he only works Mon and Wed.

|  He didn't align my bone correctly  |  show details
Sep 17th, 2012

Had a left thumb bone fractured due to bike accident. Dr. Fitzpatrick misaligned it, went through physical therapy at Mission Hospital, nobody mentioned anything, stopped my PT after exceeding my insurance limit even though I was still in pain. Dr. Fitzpatrick also totally missed my shoulder injury until 6 months later, and couldn't treat me after he realized the extent of the injury (his staff told me he will be on vacation). Later I went to other surgeons for shoulder surgery to find out the bone was misaligned, both said "messy, messy job, can't reverse now." BTW, the other Dr. did a fantastic job with my shoulder.Mission Hospital then send my PT bill to collection agency messing up my credit because they didn't have the doctor's PT prescription. But the prescription was with the PT department (I had to turn it in to schedule treatment), but forgot to give it to Acctg, and the Acctg department refused to check with their PT department. We had to take a day off, pay the hospital to copy my record, and walk across the building to give it to the Acctg dept. Can you believe it happened twice?BTW, I had to wait at least one hour every appointment before Dr. Fitzpatrick saw me. Also sold me an equipment for $80, which I could get an identical one from CVS for $15.I'll never go back to this surgeon and this hospital again.