Dr. Michael Jackson MD Patient Reviews

May 31st, 2016
the best doctor ever

May 4th, 2016
Go see him
Very gentle and cool dr! Answered all my questions!

January 26th, 2016
Nope. Never. No way. Not again.
Okay so, I more often than not had to wait over an hour after my appointment time to be called to the back. Once I got into a room, he would show in about 10 mins. He seems nice enough, but is VERY dismissive of any issues. This is my first pregnancy, so I'm sure he thinks I'm worrying about every little thing - when I'm not. I brought up some bumps on my side. He said it was normal. The next day they turned black. Still normal apparently. Then I thought I was leaking water, so I went back. It wasn't water, yet he still denied my request for a referral to a urologist. I mentioned the bumps again because they were spreading and very painful. He didn't even look at them. I asked what I could do for relief besides benadryl and itch cream. He shrugged and said "Don't scratch." I went to the hospital the next day and was diagnosed with a pretty aggressive staph infection. He let me get staph! I'm 35 weeks pregnant!! On top of that he decided not to tell me I would need a RoGAM shot for my blood type. I switched doctors after the staph ordeal, and my new doctor told me I should have gotten RoGAM at 28 weeks. So now I'm considered a high risk patient because my body could start fighting off my daughter any time. He let me get staph and potentially could have caused me to miscarry. Piece of work. I understand he's successful, but he shouldn't be complacent in his line of work.

October 26th, 2015
The best doctor/friend he helped me see the light after having a miscarriage.

January 12th, 2015
Caring & compassinate. I would recommend Dr. Jackson to any woman.

December 5th, 2013
He is a Great Doctor , he saved my life.

November 1st, 2013
Dr Jackson was recommended to me, but what a disappointment! I have seen him three times for the same complaint and still no remedy. It is very unlikely that I will return. I wish I could give zero stars!!

February 20th, 2013
Best OB/GYN
I can not begin to thank Dr. Jackson for being such a great person. I always feel like he really cares about me and what I have going on. He remembers my childrens names and that is so nice. His staff is always very helpful and friendly. It is comforting to be greeted by the same staff year after year, because they know who I am. I have been a patient for 10 years. I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson

May 10th, 2012
Best Decision I've Ever Made!
I recently switched to Dr. Jackson, and I am so glad I did! I have only seen him 3 times and I feel so comfortable and at ease. He has already addressed my problems and I am on the road to being problem free. I couldn't be happier with Dr. Jackson. His staff is also very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend him! Thank you, Dr. Jackson

October 4th, 2011
I have been a patient with Dr. Jackson for 14 years and there is no one better. Caring and compasionate.

July 11th, 2011
The best
I have been going to Dr. Jackson for 8 years now and he is the greatest dr. ever!!! He has helpes me with my medical problems and stuck beside me until everthing was better. He is simply the best!!

February 4th, 2011
Excellent caring doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Jackson since 1994. He is very concerned about his patients and takes the time to make sure all questions are answered. He also delivered 3 of my children and makes all efforts to be there for the delivery. He eased my fears and was very compassionate when I was in pain during my last labor.