A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Jacobs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Jacobs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Diseases
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Kidney Failure
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Raynaud Disease
- Spinal Cord Ischemia
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacobs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Jacobs practice?
Dr. Michael Jacobs practices Surgery near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Novi Surgeons.