Dr. Michael Kane MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 5th, 2015
LLC patient
I've been seeing Dr. Kane every 3 months for less than a year so far however I feel very confident in his abilities to look out for my best interest and to have my health in his hands. His staff is always very courteous and thorough. One of my family members, who dealt with cancer several years ago with a different doctor and met Dr Kane during one of my visits, feels he is an excellent oncologist.

October 22nd, 2010
Extraordinary Oncologist
Dr. Kane is extremely professional and knowledgeable but also caring and assertive. When I originally called his office to set up a visit, I was very upset and scared with the prognosis I was given from my biopsy. He "personally" called me back, immediately set up an appointment for me to meet with him and assured me that he was going to his best to help me. NO other doctor I called that day did the same. I knew right from the start I was lucky to have reached out to him. He took the time to explain in full detail to both me and my family, what the conditions of my illness were and what steps we were going to take to treat it. He and his staff set me up on all the necessary pre-tests required and then I began treatment. If I had any issue or question I felt comfortable to reach out to him and he also followed up with me without hesitation. We are fortunate to have a man like him in this world and I'm even more fortunate to have him in Jersey. If Dr. Kane could be duplicated or multiplied and placed around the world, the world would be a much better and healthier place !!

March 4th, 2010
Retired
If it wasn't for Dr Michael Kane I would not be here today. His knowledge in oncology is exceptionl. If asked a question not once have I heard I don't know. I have had all my questions answered professionally and honestly.