Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kaplan
Dr. Michael Kaplan, MD, NP is a Doctor primarily located in Middlebury, CT. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Stamford Hospital, Griffin Hospital and Waterbury Hospital, Waterbury CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kaplan has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middlebury, CT.
Dr. Stephanie Arlis-Mayor
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Middlebury, CT 0.01 mi28
Dr. Robert Kennon
Middlebury, CT 0.01 mi18
Dr. Kristaps Keggi
Middlebury, CT 0.01 mi54