A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaplan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kaplan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kaplan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Orthopedic Surgeons.