A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaplan, MD, NP is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kaplan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kaplan MD and NP is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaplan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: South Fallsburg, NY and Waterbury, CT.
See Middlebury Surgeons.