A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kaplan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaplan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kaplan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kaplan, MD, NP is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kaplan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stamford Hospital
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Kaplan MD and NP is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Michael Kaplan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kaplan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Middlebury, CT.
See Middlebury Orthopedic Surgeons.