A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keenan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Keenan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- Porter Mem Hosp, Valparaiso, In
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Keenan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Keenan practice?
Dr. Michael Keenan practices Otolaryngology near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Otolaryngologists.