A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Keenan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Keenan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Keenan, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Keenan graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Keenan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- Porter Mem Hosp, Valparaiso, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Keenan MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Keenan practice?
- Dr. Michael Keenan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Keenan practices Otolaryngology near Valparaiso, IN.
See Valparaiso Otolaryngologists.