The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Kelley
Dr. Michael Kelley, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Ormond Beach, FL, with another office in Daytona Beach, FL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Kelley is affiliated with Memorial Hospital - Flagler, Memorial Hospital - Ormond Beach and Florida Hospital - Ormond Memorial. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Kelley has the following 3 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Michael Kelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ormond Beach, FL.
Dr. Robert Stroud Sr
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology, Rheumatology
Ormond Beach, FL 0.23 mi57
Dr. Mina Zahedi
Ormond Beach, FL 0.81 mi28
Dr. Pratap Chintala
Internal Medicine, Residency
Ormond Beach, FL 0.87 mi