A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kelly, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Kelly MD is a male Pathologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Michael Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kelly practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Warren, MI.
See Novi Pathologists.