Learn more about Dr. Michael King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay King MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. King practice?
- Dr. Michael King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael King practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.