Learn more about Dr. Michael King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. King Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael King, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jay King MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. King practice?
- Dr. Michael King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael King practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sunrise, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Internists and Fort Lauderdale Cardiologists.