A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Klein, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Joint Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Klein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jeffrey Klein MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Klein practice?
- Dr. Michael Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Klein practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.