Learn more about Dr. Michael Klotz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Klotz, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klotz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klotz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Klotz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klotz graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klotz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Klotz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Klotz practice?
- Dr. Michael Klotz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Klotz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.