Learn more about Dr. Michael Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kramer
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Kramer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kramer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kramer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Jewish Hospital, The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Kramer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kramer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kramer practices Neurological Surgery near Blue Ash, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH.