A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kramer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kramer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kramer has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Kramer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Michael Kramer has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kramer practices Neurological Surgery near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Ash, OH.
See Cincinnati Surgeons.