Dr. Michael Kramer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

no change

August 19th, 2016
Dr. Krammer is honest and very professional...I just wish that I could get in to see him when I am hurting...because he is a great doctor everyone want to see him.

May 19th, 2015
Very Rude!
I took my mother to this doctor and I regret it! She is in so much pain due to her back problems that she had finally conceded that surgery might be the only option left to live the rest of her years pain free. It wasn't that he dashed her hopes as much as he was absolutely belittling about how he told her. When I say cruel, that was exactly how he came across. Telling her he didn't have a surgery table that she would fit on and he would send her to get a new MRI but he would need to call the hospital to see if they even had a bed big enough to do an MRI on her, she came with her old MRI disk so obviously she fits on the bed! I was so furious I was at a loss for words I wanted go off on him but I was so in shock at what was coming out of his mouth. "Yes your screwed" he said. Being an optimist I asked "so she needs to get some of this weight off and then she is operable" and which he laughed and said "yes I guess". UNPROFESSIONAL is putting it mildly! I would not ever recommend him to anyone ever.

May 14th, 2015
Dr. Kramer is incredibly courteous and thorough. He really takes the time to explain what all of the technical terms mean and make sure that you understand the images and scans. His entire team is lovely--when things were running behind, the staff brought out snacks for the patients in the waiting room. A great doctor in a great practice.

June 24th, 2013
Prior to my cervical spine surgery, Dr. Kramer and staff were very informative about the procedure, spent as much time with me as I needed, and I felt as comfortable as possible with this difficult surgery. I have had follow-up phone calls and I have had a very positive experience. I have been a skeptic about many physicians due to past experiences, but Dr. Kramer's and proven expertise and bedside manner won my trust. I am very satisfied.