A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kraut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kraut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraut graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jerome Kraut MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kraut practice?
- Dr. Michael Kraut has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kraut practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Oncologists.