A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Kraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kraut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraut
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Kraut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kraut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraut graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kraut MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kraut practice?
- Dr. Michael Kraut has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Kraut practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Bingham Farms, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Canton, MI.