Learn more about Dr. Michael Kraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kraut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kraut
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kraut Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kraut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraut graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kraut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kraut MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Kraut practice?
- Dr. Michael Kraut has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Kraut practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Oncologists.