Learn more about Dr. Michael Kraut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Kraut is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Kraut, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kraut graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kraut has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kraut accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Kraut practice?
Dr. Michael Kraut practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Canton, MI.
See Southfield Internists, Southfield Oncologists, and Southfield Pediatricians.