Dr. Michael Kraut Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Michael Kraut?

Posted on March 19th, 2012

.this rating goes back to twenty years ago whan my mom was placed under Dr. micheal kKrauts care after her lokking doctor relocated. Dr. Kraut was a mean uncaring doctor. My mom was dying from cancer and in pain often, she called me one night from her room crying as a daughter It hurt so bad. Doctor Kraut had advised us if ever an emergency to call. My mom called the phone number given, I gave a follow up call to him where he was mean rude stated that she better not ever call him again , The next day my moms pain meds were uped and by evening she was dead. She was only fifty . His insensitiveness has haunted me through the years.

Posted on November 28th, 2014