Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore. Doctor.com.
 |  show details
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Kron is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. He is so knowledgeable and I have the greatest level of confidence in him. He has helped me significantly and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a qualified psychiatrist who takes the time to do a thorough evaluation and he is so professional. I feel so fortunate to have located him; I just did not know where to turn anymore. If you are looking for someone who excels in the field of psychiatry, please take the time to call him. He has changed my life for the better!

|  Dr. Michael Kron outshines the average psychiatrist  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2011

I did not believe there was such a psychiatrist like Dr. Kron. He does athorough evaluation and makes you feellike you don't need to be ashamed forfeeling depressed and anxious. I havenever had such a thorough evaluationdone in the 35 years that I have beenseen by other psychiatrists. He isprofessional and I feel lucky to havefound him. If you are looking fora doctor that "knows the field ofpsychiatry, he is the one!

|  Best Psychiatrist in the East Bay  |  show details
by MarkSanLeandro at Citysearch on Dec 30th, 2010 on citysearch.com

|  Best Psychiatrist in the East Bay  |  show details
by MarkSanLeandro at Citysearch on Dec 30th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I was diagnosed with acute anxiety and depression two years ago. Even though I had a good relation and trust with my original psychiatrist, I felt like the medications that were prescribed to me at the time were over-medicating me since I was not able to sleep, had continuous panic attacks and was not able to function at work on a dailyhourly basis.I received a 2nd opinion from Dr. Kron in April, 2010 and within weeks he had completely overhauled my medications to the point that Im now sleeping regularly and managing very well my day-to-day activities where months prior, I wouldnt have been able to handle or cope with any given situation.From the very onset, Dr. Kron made himself available to me soon after our 1st meeting where calls to him were returned almost instantaneously. He would even call me out of concern even when I didnt expect a call from him. I can honestly say that working with Dr. Kron returned me to a life of normalcy and I am just thankful that I was put in contact with him. Dr. Kron truly knows his field with intelligence and integrity but most importantly he goes the extra mile to get to know his patients with the sole objective of getting them back in the right direction. I strongly recommend him should you ever need psychiatric help with a personal flair.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Finally, a doctor who really does care  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

If you are looking for a psychiatrist to help you with whatever is causing your anguish and heartache, look no further. I have been to many doctors over the years but none seem as focused on me and my issues as Dr. Kron. He is not only extremely knowledgeable about psychiatric conditions, from depression to bipolar to learning disabilities, but he possesses an intuitive intelligence that allows him to go to the heart of whatever is bothering me during any particular visit. He never rushes me and asks brilliant questions that help me to understand what it is I really need to say. He has helped me develop numerous "coping strategies" that have eliminated many daily stresses in my life. He is there when I need him and that, my friends, is worth it's weight in gold.His office, his practice (particularly now that Nan is on board) and his demeanor, have competence written all over. The way he moves through a visit, handling a dozen little things at once, being an advocate, a case worker, a mentor and a compassionate friend all make him very different, and very much above, most other doctors I have ever met.I am a full time student returning to school after many, many years and by working with Dr. Kron I have seen my grades and my GPA move steadily upward. Opportunities that I once saw as pipe dreams are now realistic goals I can pursue with confidence. You won't find better help then right here.

|  I found the perfect doctor.  |  show details
by C. Thomas on Aug 6th, 2010

I moved from Texas to California and needed to find a doctor to fill a prescription, and because I was feeling a little down. I went to Dr. Kron for adult ADD, and because I thought I may have been depressed. The prescription I take for ADD works for me, and Dr. Kron didn't try to change it. Instead, he filled it that day. And instead of trying to fill my purse with anti-depressants he truly listened to my problem, and he found that I was just having trouble adapting to my new surroundings. He worked with me offering suggestions, and now I can honestly say I am the happiest I have ever been and the healthiest I have ever been.

|  I got lucky...  |  show details
by douglas E at Insider Pages on Jul 30th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Seeking help for depression can be a daunting task. Please persevere it`s worth it when you find the right doctor.Here`s my review bei...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Best Psychiatrist in the Bay Area  |  show details
by Richard Barth at Citysearch on Jul 10th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Kron is without a doubt one of the best psychiatrists I have ever encountered in my 20 years of working in the field of Psychiatry. I`ll tell you why. First, and foremost, he listens and he cares. You will never feel rushed. He treats you as a person and not as a diagnosis. Although he is an expert in the field of Psychiatry, is very bright, is well read and stays on top of the most current psychiatric treatments, he will always insure that you have the final choice in your treatment options. In other words, he works with you as a partner in helping you feel better. And you will feel better! He deserves a 10 star rating.

|  My best doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Apr 28th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Mike's the most thoughtful doctor I've seen. Honestly. Like people have said on various review sites like Yelp, he's really smart and d ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
 |  Best Psychiatrist. Honestly.  |  show details
by romibel on Apr 2nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

Mike does what it takes to get you better. As soon as whatever you are trying out doesn`t seem on target he will ask if you want to trade to the next thing on the list of options that he is always working and reworking with you, based upon what you want the most help addressing. He`s very easy access and much more flexible than my other doctors. He`ll also advise you how to get what you want from your other doctors. It`s nice and unexpected to have one of these guys actually in your corner, rather than in a rush or always responding to roadblocksinsurance limitations first and only responding to your needs second. Others have said they can`t recommend him more highly. I definitely second that motion. -CS

|  A sweet man. I felt much better.  |  show details
by EK on Mar 6th, 2010

Very smart but he lets you talk instead of trying to tell you what's wrong with you and pushing you out of the office with an rx. He likes you to provide any info you think will help the two of you to pick the right direction (even if you think it's silly--he always wants to hear and he absolutely doesn't judge you). You leave his office feeling better even before you start on any medicine. He carries his cellphone so no paging and wondering how long before you can hear back and tell him what's going on. Either he answers your call immediately(!) or you leave a message and he calls back, already thinking what to do based upon your message. Glad I found him.

|  fantastic!  |  show details
by JT on Feb 26th, 2010

No doctor treats you as kindly as Dr Kron does!

|  An Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Anonymous on Feb 16th, 2010 on doctor.com

See my full review on Yelp dot com. He's never let me down in 8 years. Dr. Kron's not to be missed!

Read Full Review at doctor.com