Psychiatrist

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Kron is the best psychiatrist I have ever had. He is so knowledgeable and I have the greatest level of confidence in him. He has helped me significantly and I would highly recommend him to anyone who is seeking a qualified psychiatrist who takes the time to do a thorough evaluation and he is so professional. I feel so fortunate to have located him; I just did not know where to turn anymore. If you are looking for someone who excels in the field of psychiatry, please take the time to call him. He has changed my life for the better!

Dr. Michael Kron outshines the average psychiatrist show details Dr. Michael Kron outshines the average psychiatrist
Jan 16th, 2011

I did not believe there was such a psychiatrist like Dr. Kron. He does athorough evaluation and makes you feellike you don't need to be ashamed forfeeling depressed and anxious. I havenever had such a thorough evaluationdone in the 35 years that I have beenseen by other psychiatrists. He isprofessional and I feel lucky to havefound him. If you are looking fora doctor that "knows the field ofpsychiatry, he is the one!

Finally, a doctor who really does care show details Finally, a doctor who really does care
Dec 28th, 2010

If you are looking for a psychiatrist to help you with whatever is causing your anguish and heartache, look no further. I have been to many doctors over the years but none seem as focused on me and my issues as Dr. Kron. He is not only extremely knowledgeable about psychiatric conditions, from depression to bipolar to learning disabilities, but he possesses an intuitive intelligence that allows him to go to the heart of whatever is bothering me during any particular visit. He never rushes me and asks brilliant questions that help me to understand what it is I really need to say. He has helped me develop numerous "coping strategies" that have eliminated many daily stresses in my life. He is there when I need him and that, my friends, is worth it's weight in gold.His office, his practice (particularly now that Nan is on board) and his demeanor, have competence written all over. The way he moves through a visit, handling a dozen little things at once, being an advocate, a case worker, a mentor and a compassionate friend all make him very different, and very much above, most other doctors I have ever met.I am a full time student returning to school after many, many years and by working with Dr. Kron I have seen my grades and my GPA move steadily upward. Opportunities that I once saw as pipe dreams are now realistic goals I can pursue with confidence. You won't find better help then right here.

I found the perfect doctor. show details I found the perfect doctor.
by C. Thomas on Aug 6th, 2010

I moved from Texas to California and needed to find a doctor to fill a prescription, and because I was feeling a little down. I went to Dr. Kron for adult ADD, and because I thought I may have been depressed. The prescription I take for ADD works for me, and Dr. Kron didn't try to change it. Instead, he filled it that day. And instead of trying to fill my purse with anti-depressants he truly listened to my problem, and he found that I was just having trouble adapting to my new surroundings. He worked with me offering suggestions, and now I can honestly say I am the happiest I have ever been and the healthiest I have ever been.

My best doctor show details My best doctor
by Anonymous on Apr 28th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Mike's the most thoughtful doctor I've seen. Honestly. Like people have said on various review sites like Yelp, he's really smart and d ...

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
A sweet man. I felt much better. show details A sweet man. I felt much better.
by EK on Mar 6th, 2010

Very smart but he lets you talk instead of trying to tell you what's wrong with you and pushing you out of the office with an rx. He likes you to provide any info you think will help the two of you to pick the right direction (even if you think it's silly--he always wants to hear and he absolutely doesn't judge you). You leave his office feeling better even before you start on any medicine. He carries his cellphone so no paging and wondering how long before you can hear back and tell him what's going on. Either he answers your call immediately(!) or you leave a message and he calls back, already thinking what to do based upon your message. Glad I found him.

fantastic! show details fantastic!
by JT on Feb 26th, 2010

No doctor treats you as kindly as Dr Kron does!

An Excellent Doctor show details An Excellent Doctor
by Anonymous on Feb 16th, 2010 on doctor.com

See my full review on Yelp dot com. He's never let me down in 8 years. Dr. Kron's not to be missed!

Read Full Review at doctor.com