A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lambert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lambert, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lambert graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Lambert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lambert MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Lambert practice?
- Dr. Michael Lambert has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lambert practices Emergency Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Emergency Physicians.