A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lang is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lang, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lang graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Lang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John Lang MD is a male Pediatrician, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lang practice?
- Dr. Michael Lang has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lang practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.