A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Larson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Larson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Larson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Larson practice?
Dr. Michael Larson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rexburg, ID.
See Rexburg Orthopedic Surgeons.