A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Larson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Larson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Larson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Larson practice?
- Dr. Michael Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Larson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rexburg, ID.
See Rexburg Orthopedic Surgeons.