A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Larson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Larson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Larson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Larson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Larson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Larson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Larson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Larson practice?
- Dr. Michael Larson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Larson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rexburg, ID.
See Rexburg Surgeons.