A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lee practice?
Dr. Michael Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Beaverton, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Beaverton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.