A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levitt, Hematology & Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Levitt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Levitt MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Levitt practice?
- Dr. Michael Levitt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Levitt practices Internal Medicine near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Manasquan Internists.