A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Levitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Levitt, Hematology & Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Levitt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitt graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Levitt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ocean Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Levitt practice?
Dr. Michael Levitt practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Manasquan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brick, NJ.
See Manasquan Internists, Manasquan Hematologists, and Manasquan Oncologists.