Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Levitt
Dr. Michael Levitt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manasquan, NJ. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Levitt is affiliated with Ocean Medical Center, Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Jersey Shore University. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Levitt has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Levitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manasquan, NJ.
Dr. David Greenberg
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Manasquan, NJ 0 mi16
Dr. Arthur Topilow
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Manasquan, NJ 0 mi49
Dr. Peter Mencel
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Manasquan, NJ 0 mi34