A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Link is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Link, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer (Meningioma)
- Cerebellar Cancer
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Skull Base Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Link has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Link accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Link practice?
Dr. Michael Link practices Neurological Surgery near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Surgeons.