Family Practitioner

4400 N 32nd St
Ste 110
Phoenix, AZ 85018
602-956-9595
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  He dropped me Had a brain aneurysm  |  show details
by Pamela Latimore on Jul 5th, 2013

He was great at first, then he dropped me saying I was pain medication seeking. After many other Doctors I found one I owe my life to. he did tests he believed me the headaches had been going on 20 years, I finally found a Doctor that believed me did tests found a fusiform brain aneurysm in my brain. The headaches were real as was the pain as it was growing larger. All I wanted was the pain to stop. I knew something was in my brain I told him that. I liked him yet he lost something, maybe the ability to listen and trust. Yes some patients BS drs, yet I was not one of them. I had a time bomb in my head ready to rupture. I thank God for finding a Dr that listened found it, I had Brain surgery 2 years ago at St Josesph Hospital By Dr Peter Nakaji He was excellent, yet owe my life to the Doctor that after years of drs calling me a liar, one that took me at my word. I am on SSD now for multiple problems, the aneurysm was just an extra I got. I think at one time He had a heart somewhere along the line he lost it. I also saw Dr Hessler too, He was excellent. I will give him above 5 stars for he for just a moment helped the extreme headaches I had. He was compassionate careing and an excellent Dr. I hope he sees this and realizes wha a relief if was if I only got an hour of relief It helped for I was in pain 24/7. Dr Lipson I like but he did not back be. I had a medical problem that you judged me as wanting pain medication. The pain and aneurysm were real. I hope next time you take you patient at their word. I went through years of helldoubting what I knew. Almost dying because listened to the Doctors. I knew There was something in my brain. I hope all you drs listen to what we have to say about the bodies we live in. Please if you loose your heart we loose a Doctor for you are useless.

|  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

I would never review a doctor and his staff on a website, but I really don't want anyone else to go through the hassle I have with Dr. Lipson's staff. First off Dr. Lipson is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him. The staff that works for him is all around terrible and extremely apathetic and incompetent. Dr. Lipson has been my doctor for over 4 years and is such a good doctor that I put up with the staff's inadequacies for a long time. It is typical of his staff to misquote appointments to patients, return messages days to weeks later, not return messages at all, and give misinformation to patients. Not to mention they are closed for 2 hours every day at lunch time which is very inconvenient for working patients. The last straw was staff not communicating with me regarding FMLA paperwork, and saying they would stay an extra few minutes for me to pick up my paperwork at lunch time, and when I got there, the door was locked. I will never go to this doctors office again. Save yourself the hassle and do not go to Sunnyview Medical.

|  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

I found Dr Lipson to be warm and professional-His clinical judgement is well developed-he is confident in his practice and has a great referral base for other specialties.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Lipson  |  show details
by Angeline Surber on Feb 21st, 2010

Dr. Lipson is caring, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. He is methodical when it comes to patient care and will recommend the best specialists when needed. He has been my doctor for over 30 plus years. I have total confidence in his medical ability and am gratefully for all the years of services he has given to me.