Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 1st, 2011

I would never review a doctor and his staff on a website, but I really don't want anyone else to go through the hassle I have with Dr. Lipson's staff. First off Dr. Lipson is a great doctor and I would highly recommend him. The staff that works for him is all around terrible and extremely apathetic and incompetent. Dr. Lipson has been my doctor for over 4 years and is such a good doctor that I put up with the staff's inadequacies for a long time. It is typical of his staff to misquote appointments to patients, return messages days to weeks later, not return messages at all, and give misinformation to patients. Not to mention they are closed for 2 hours every day at lunch time which is very inconvenient for working patients. The last straw was staff not communicating with me regarding FMLA paperwork, and saying they would stay an extra few minutes for me to pick up my paperwork at lunch time, and when I got there, the door was locked. I will never go to this doctors office again. Save yourself the hassle and do not go to Sunnyview Medical.

Feb 15th, 2011

I found Dr Lipson to be warm and professional-His clinical judgement is well developed-he is confident in his practice and has a great referral base for other specialties.

Highly recommend Dr. Lipson show details Highly recommend Dr. Lipson
by Angeline Surber on Feb 21st, 2010

Dr. Lipson is caring, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. He is methodical when it comes to patient care and will recommend the best specialists when needed. He has been my doctor for over 30 plus years. I have total confidence in his medical ability and am gratefully for all the years of services he has given to me.