A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Liston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Liston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Liston graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Liston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Health Center
- Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Liston FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Liston practice?
- Dr. Michael Liston has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Liston practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Blue Springs, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lees Summit, MO and Leawood, KS.
See Blue Springs Internists and Blue Springs Cardiologists.