A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Long is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Long
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Long has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Long MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Long practice?
- Dr. Michael Long has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Long practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.