A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Long has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Long practice?
Dr. Michael Long practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.