A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Long, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Long practice?
Dr. Michael Long practices Family Medicine near Waukesha, WI.
See Waukesha Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Long, Dr. Mitch Long, Dr. Myles Long, Dr. Michal Long, Dr. Mickey Long, Dr. Miles Long