Dr. Michael Lucas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Lucas?

Posted on September 27th, 2016

I am a mother of 5 boys and Dr Michael Lucas has been our pediatrician since day 1. I cannot find words to describe how we love this man. He always spends time with us and makes sure each and every concern I might have is addressed. My boys are now a little older and are at ease talking to him about any questions they might have. I do have to say, I have to always schedule him a couple of months ahead of time and the wait in the waiting room is a bit long, but for me, it's worth it.

excellent doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2015

Doctor Lucas is always there when you need it gives you all the time to check and makes sure all your concerns or questions are answered

Posted on December 13th, 2015