- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lund is Good. Dr. Lund has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Lund, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lund graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lund has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Gaston Eye Associates
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Lund practice?
Dr. Michael Lund practices Ophthalmology near Gastonia, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, NC.
See Gastonia Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Lund, Dr. Mitch Lund, Dr. Myles Lund, Dr. Michal Lund, Dr. Mickey Lund, Dr. Miles Lund