Dr. Michael Lynch Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 21st, 2016

We have been going to Dr. Lynch for a long time. Since he started in Orland Park.

January 20th, 2016

Excellent!!!!

very personable and sincere, he has been my family Dr. for years and my children all have continued to see him. My sister is a nurse from another state and went to one of my Dr. apt. and was really impressed with his bedside manner and knowledge.!

January 22nd, 2013

Genuinely good guy

My whole family goes to Dr. Lynch, and he's the best doctor I've ever had. I switched to him about ten years ago and have never regretted it. He's kind and he listens, and he never seems dismissive or impatient even of the most trivial questions. He explains things very well. I really feel that I'm in good hands with him, and I highly recommend him.

November 12th, 2012

No Better Doctor Out There!

I have been going to Dr. Lynch since I was a child. I've always feel the same leaving his office, that he took the time to hear what I needed to say. Even if I came in with the smallest problem he didn't take it as a small matter. He takes the time to discuss what you came in for and does not just dismiss you with a prescription pad. He also is always looking out for you, if there is a sample for your cold he has in his office.

February 11th, 2012

Very Personable

Dr. Lynch is one of the most personable doctors I have ever seen. Very pleasant and friendly and remembers me from visit to visit. My husband was a patient first and was very happy with him so I switched to him as well.

September 1st, 2011

So caring, and understanding.

I, personally, have been seeing Dr. Lynch since he started out or as I've pointed out to him,since he had jet black hair, not one single gray, and I was about 30 pounds lighter! I've referred him to my family members, to my friends and my friends family's. Everyone has had nothing but the highest regard for his knowledge, his care, concern, understanding. Very aproachable, down to earth and without the "God-complex" many doctors walk around with. He has always referred me to a specialist when he felt the need was there, he would act aggressively if that's what was called for or more passive if that's what was needed. All in all, a "throw back" to what doctors used to be.

August 21st, 2011

We've been going to Dr. Lynch afor over 20 years. He is an excellent, caring doctor.

August 15th, 2011

I have been a patient for over 20 years and I could not have found a better doctor.

July 17th, 2011

Great caring Doctor

We have been going to Dr. Lynch for over 18yrs. He is such a kind compassionate caring doctor. He never rushes you takes the time to listen and understands and treats your illness. In our opinion there is no greater doctor than Dr. Michale Lynch.

November 21st, 2010

Wonderful bedside manner

Dr. Lynch makes you feel at ease. He listens to your problem and then tells you what he thinks. He is usually right-on with his diagnosis. He has a wonderful bedside manner. I'm very thankful for Dr. Lynch.

December 28th, 2009

Have been going to Dr Lynch for nearly 20 years...he's always been very respectful to my needs as his patient. I would and have gladly reccommend him to someone looking for a doctor.

August 17th, 2009

What an uncaring and unknowledgeable doctor. I would not go to him and would not recommend him.