A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael MacDonald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael MacDonald is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael MacDonald, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. MacDonald graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. MacDonald has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Meriter Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John MacDonald MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. MacDonald practice?
- Dr. Michael MacDonald has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael MacDonald practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Appleton, WI.
See Madison Pediatricians and Madison Endocrinologists.