A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maguire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maguire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Maguire graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Maguire has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Maguire DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maguire practice?
- Dr. Michael Maguire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maguire practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.