A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maloney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maloney, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maloney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Med Ctr, Gainesville, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Maloney MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maloney practice?
- Dr. Michael Maloney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maloney practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiawassee, GA.
See Gainesville Allergists and Gainesville Pediatricians.