A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maloney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maloney
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Maloney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maloney, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maloney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Med Ctr, Gainesville, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Maloney MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maloney practice?
- Dr. Michael Maloney has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Maloney practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Allergists and Gainesville Pediatricians.