Learn more about Dr. Michael Maloney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Maloney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maloney
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Maloney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Maloney, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maloney graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maloney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Northeast Georgia Med Ctr, Gainesville, Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James Maloney MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Maloney practice?
- Dr. Michael Maloney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Maloney practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Gainesville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Hiawassee, GA.
See Gainesville Allergists and Gainesville Pediatricians.