A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Marion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marion, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marion graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Marion MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Marion practice?
- Dr. Michael Marion has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marion practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Rosedale, MD.
See Towson Orthopedic Surgeons and Towson Surgeons.