Learn more about Dr. Michael Marion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marion
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marion, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marion graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Marion MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Marion practice?
- Dr. Michael Marion has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Marion practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Towson, MD.
See Towson Orthopedic Surgeons and Towson Surgeons.