Learn more about Dr. Michael Marion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Marion is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marion
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Marion, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Marion graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Marion has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Franklin Square Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Marion MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Marion practice?
- Dr. Michael Marion has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Marion practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Towson, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bel Air, MD and Rosedale, MD.
See Towson Orthopedic Surgeons and Towson Surgeons.