A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martino
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Martino MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Martino practice?
- Dr. Michael Martino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Martino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Little Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Lincoln Park, NJ.
See Little Falls Internists and Little Falls Gastroenterologists.