A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Martino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Martino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martino
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Martino, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Martino graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Martino has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Wayne Hospital
- Chilton Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Martino MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Martino practice?
- Dr. Michael Martino has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Martino practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Little Falls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, NJ and Lincoln Park, NJ.
See Little Falls Internists and Little Falls Gastroenterologists.