A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mastrangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mastrangelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mastrangelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastrangelo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mastrangelo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mastrangelo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans