A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mastrangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mastrangelo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mastrangelo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mastrangelo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mastrangelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Immune System Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastrangelo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mastrangelo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Mastrangelo MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mastrangelo practice?
- Dr. Michael Mastrangelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Mastrangelo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.