A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mastrangelo is Good. Dr. Mastrangelo has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mastrangelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Biological Therapy Immunotherapy, Immune System Disorders, and Melanoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastrangelo graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mastrangelo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Wills Eye Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mastrangelo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mastrangelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Mastrangelo practice?
Dr. Michael Mastrangelo practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Oncologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Mastrangelo, Dr. Micheal Mastrangelo, Dr. Michel Mastrangelo, Dr. Mickey Mastrangelo, Dr. Miguel Mastrangelo, Dr. Mike Mastrangelo