Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Mcardle
Dr. Michael Mcardle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mcardle is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Mcardle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Mcardle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Sumit Kapoor
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Residency
Houston, TX 0 mi8
Dr. Marlos Fernandes
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi
Dr. Jessica Brown
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Houston, TX 0 mi