A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McAvoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McAvoy, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Ear Diseases
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Hearing Loss
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McAvoy graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. McAvoy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James McAvoy DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McAvoy practice?
- Dr. Michael McAvoy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McAvoy practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Appleton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waupaca, WI.
See Appleton Otolaryngologists and Appleton Surgeons.