A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCauley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCauley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. McCauley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Spine and Joint
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James McCauley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McCauley practice?
- Dr. Michael McCauley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCauley practices Anesthesiology near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Tempe Anesthesiologists.