Learn more about Dr. Michael McCollum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCollum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCollum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCollum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCollum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCollum graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. McCollum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J McCollum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McCollum practice?
- Dr. Michael McCollum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCollum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.