Learn more about Dr. Michael McCollum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCollum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCollum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCollum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCollum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCollum graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. McCollum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J McCollum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McCollum practice?
- Dr. Michael McCollum has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCollum practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.