Learn more about Dr. Michael McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCormack, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCormack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCormack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph McCormack MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Michael McCormack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McCormack practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Oncologists.