A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCormack, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormack
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. McCormack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCormack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCormack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J McCormack MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Michael McCormack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCormack practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Oncologists.