A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McCormack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McCormack, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McCormack
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McCormack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McCormack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. McCormack graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McCormack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital - Hagerstown
- Washington County Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J McCormack MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McCormack practice?
- Dr. Michael McCormack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McCormack practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Hagerstown, MD.
See Hagerstown Internists and Hagerstown Oncologists.