A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McDaniel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McDaniel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael McDaniel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael McDaniel practice?
- Dr. Michael McDaniel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McDaniel practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Laguna Beach, CA and Laguna Hills, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.