A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McDaniel is Excellent. Dr. McDaniel has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McDaniel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McDaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDaniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McDaniel practice?
Dr. Michael McDaniel practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal McDaniel, Dr. Micheal McDaniel, Dr. Michel McDaniel, Dr. Mickey McDaniel, Dr. Miguel McDaniel, Dr. Mike McDaniel