A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McDaniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McDaniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McDaniel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McDaniel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McDaniel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McDaniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael McDaniel practice?
Dr. Michael McDaniel practices Psychiatry near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Psychiatrists.