A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McDermott, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDermott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDermott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McDermott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McDermott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Petaluma Valley Hospital
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James McDermott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Michael McDermott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael McDermott practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Surgeons, Santa Rosa Sports Medicine Doctors, and Santa Rosa Orthopedic Surgeons.