A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McDermott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McDermott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDermott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDermott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McDermott, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. McDermott graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. McDermott has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael James McDermott MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McDermott practice?
- Dr. Michael McDermott has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael McDermott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Rosa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and San Francisco, CA.
See Santa Rosa Orthopedic Surgeons.