Dr. Michael Mcdermott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mcdermott?

February 20th, 2015

Dr. McDermott and his staff we warm and welcoming. Dr. McD. was especially knowledgeable about my condition.

January 21st, 2015

Dr. McDermott was very knowledgeable. I was very impressed with his specific understanding of my unique condition. I would recommend him in a heart beat!

November 22nd, 2014

My overall experience has been great. The only complaint I have is sometime I have to wait a long while in his patient room before he arrives. I have to expect to be at his office at least 1-1.5 hours for a visit. I have heard wonderful things about Dr McDermott before surgery one was that a patient used him for one surgery that went great but kaiser for another knee and Kaiser could never get it right so the patient paid out of his own pocket to go back to McDermott and it was corrected the first time. So on that note I do not mind the wait.

November 22nd, 2014

Dr McDermott has always been up front explaining what is happening and why, laying out my options so together we can make important decisions regarding treatments. He has a great sense of humor and a great bedside manner that imparts a sense of confidence in his recommendations. I would not go to anyone else for my needs.

October 17th, 2014

Great doctor/surgeon

Very friendly and professional. He treats you as a person and not just a patient. Really listens to your concerns and explains things clearly.

June 30th, 2013

Special Insp.

Dr.McDermott was absolutely beneficial in my case, he knows his stuff as far as I'm concerned! Make your appts early because he is a busy man.I read some other reviews that were not favorable for Dr. McDermott and I myself have nothing but PRAISE for the surgeon, THANKS DR. McDermott!!"Same church different pugh" The staff was VERY friendly also, Thanks Tammy. The only reason I didn't give him a 4 star in "Spends time w/me" is because of his busy schedule!

May 26th, 2013

I had a one year old injury that others were not fixing. He did.

My knee injury was one year old. Other surgeon did not see the torn meniscus and passed it off as arthritis. Dr. McDermott saw the tear and it turned out I had tears in both lateral and medial menisus. I am now where I should have been one year ago. I am surprized after three weeks from surgery how well I am doing.

October 3rd, 2012

Excellent Doctor

Great surgeon, very professional and accommodating and spends the appropriate amount of time at each visit.....

July 3rd, 2012

Doctor and staff were very nice

June 7th, 2012

A dishonest and abusive "doctor." He harmed me on purpose and he gave me advice that made my problem worse.

He is known by other doctors as haveing a difficult personality - He's a "pill" - don't go to him is what I was told.An arrogant, meglomaniac. He is only interested in profit - not in the patient. He has a god complex and he is dangerous.

December 7th, 2011

Incredible Surgeon

Dr. McDermott was my doctor when I had a spiral break in my right arm. He's an incredible surgeon and a very warm person.

March 11th, 2017