Dr. Michael Mcdonnell Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Michael Mcdonnell?

Posted on July 6th, 2015

Does not care about his patients time at all after waiting to see him for almost an hour he comes in the exam room talking away on his cell phone which was not at all medically related I felt like he could not even be bothered with what I was saying very unprofessional. Did a quick exam ordered labs for what I'm still not sure since he did not even ask me any questions after calling twice to try to get my lab results I ended up just calling the hospital to have them fax to another Dr who in turn gave me the results I understand he is busy but by all means do not order labs on patients if he has no intention of ever calling you back with the results. I had been seeing him for many years and have never had this bad of an experience but this last time is making me realize that it may be time for a change

Very good experience

Posted on January 13th, 2015

I have seen Dr. McDonald for the past 20 years. He has never been impatient or rude for as busy and as much responsibility as he has. I always got an appointment the same day for an urgent problem. He sees patients in the hospital in the morning, clinic in the afternoon and many times goes back to the hospital after the clinic. I read the negative reviews and have never had these bad experiences with him. He has called in prescriptions and followed up by calling me in the evening while he was in the hospital.

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

amazing, hepful and incredibly sufficient

Chronically tardy

Posted on August 11th, 2011

This doctor is a nice guy but he doesn't value his patients time. I have seen him about 4 times over the past two years and I have waited for at least 45 minutes after my appointment time each time. The last time I scheduled an appointment, I was waiting for over an hour. He still never showed up. I got my co-pay back and informed the staff that I would find another doctor who would at least be courteous and value my time as well.

Posted on November 10th, 2010

I called to get an antibiotic for an infection I had which I have had in the past this one seemed worse so I thought maybe I should go in to see him but for 2 days I called and called and never even received a phone call back because he is so arrogant and thinks he is to busy I ended up going to someone I didn't even know who treated me much better then this man who has been my Dr. for many years well not anymore since I now have a terrible infection because of him. No one should have to wait 2 days or more since at the end of the second day he still had not called me back arrogant arrogant arrogant I guess he just ran out of time because he is always in a rush. Never again will I see him he is lucky I am not filing a lawsuit

Should not be practicing medicine

Posted on June 19th, 2010

Seems his scheduling policy is to get as many in at the same time, then he rushes through visits. Have never had him spend more than 5 minutes with me or any of my family even in critical situations.He is unsympathetic, arrogant, and ignorant. When I dared to raise my voice in anger at being told for the third time in a week that my stomach pain was viral, he told me I needed anger management classes. No examination, no tests, just listened (supposedly) to my complaint. I ended up in the ER that night with what the ER doctor called a classic case of diverticulitis and required emergency. Then McDonnell couldn't understand why we wanted him off of my case and out of my hospital room. My family has a new doctor now and we are much happier and healthier overall.

Posted on November 15th, 2009

ARROGANT ARROGANT ARROGANT I waited to see himm for over an hour for him to spend only five minute with me and his bed side manner is horrific I went to see him for anxiety and it was like he was afraid to even ask questions thought the anxiety was bad when I got there it was worse when I left. I dont know I use to trust him with my medical care not since he nurse at Justice left have I received such bad care. They need to get her back and maybe he will go back to his old caring self now its in and out and everyone is treated like cattle

Posted on August 21st, 2009

This man does not care about his patients. I was out of my medication for about a week before he even called me back luckily the pharmacy gave me a few pills to get by. I was not calling just to chat I was calling for blood pressure medication he and his staff need to get off their high horse and start understanding patients a little better. I have since changed Dr.s because I do not want to die have a heart attack because of this man. He acts like its a bother to have to take any phone calls would not go back to him or refer anyone to him.

Posted on August 20th, 2009

Most self centered arrogant man who does not care about his patients at all only about getting out of the office on time. Spends little time listening to what you have to say. Never calls his patients back in a timely manner at all or sometimes doesn't even bother to call you back at all.

Mrs Kathleen Bernard

Posted on June 21st, 2009

Dr. McDonnell has no bedside manner my husband is on a blood thinner that is vital to his health for the last week he could not even get a hold of Dr. McDonnell for a refill now my husband has n refill and Dr. McDonnell's answersing service who by the way sounds like insolent teen-agers on the phone won't even page him so my husband can refill his prescription. He is uncaring please do not go and see this doctor you are risking your life. I hope my husband can hold out till Monday for his refill before we have to bring him to the emergency room.

favorite doctor

Posted on April 13th, 2009

He really knows his stuff and honestly cares about your problems.

Posted on September 19th, 2017