A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McKenna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. McKenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McKenna, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J McKenna MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Michael McKenna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McKenna practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.