A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McKenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McKenna, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John McKenna MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Michael McKenna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael McKenna practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.