A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McKenna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenna
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenna Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McKenna, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J McKenna MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Michael McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McKenna practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.