Learn more about Dr. Michael McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael McKenna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael McKenna, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael John McKenna MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Michael McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael McKenna practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists and Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors.